Superior energy efficiency. Unsurpassed strengh. Outstanding return on investment.
Three reasons why LOGIX Insulated Concrete Forms (ICFs) have earned a big following
among architects, homeowners and builders around the world.
Developed in 1966, ICF wall systems pack solid concrete between two walls of super insulating
foam, creating one of the smartest innovations to happen to construction. With an effective R-Value*
of up to 48, a 200-mph wind rating, and a service life of up to 100 years, LOGIX ICFs set the
Biltmore is the authorized distributor and installer of LOGIX brand Insulated Concrete
Forms in the Chicagoland area. We specialize in residential and light commercial structures,
and have the expertise and products you need to get the job done right, on time and in budget.
- Principal of company has over 20 years of building experience
- Built over 400 residential units, plus commercial experience
- Principal is a nationally recognized master builder
Three ways to put strength
of innovation to work for you.
1) Biltmore will provide and install LOGIX ICFs to your specifications.
2) You can purchase LOGIX ICFs and rent installation braces from Biltmore.
3) You can purchase LOGIX ICFs from Biltmore and install the ICFs with your own crew.
Biltmore and LOGIX ICFs provide installation training courses. Please contact Biltmore
for more details.
For more information contact:
Biltmore Insulated Concrete, Inc.
3649 Leonard Wood East
Highland Park, IL 60035-5905
- Certified Foundation Technician Certification. Concrete
Foundations Association of North America (CFA) cfawalls.org
- Graduate Master Builder Designation (GMB). National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) nahb.com
- Certified Green Professional Designation (CGP). National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) nahb.com